Keyword Research Tool Review
Article by zMillionDollars
I am going to share you about Keyword Research Tools in the current market. There are a lot of keyword research tools now. It can be divided into two groups: (1) Free Keyword Research Tool and (2) Paid Keyword Research Tool.
Here is my keyword research tool review:
Most of the time, I got two frequently questions from people about keyword research tool. Those questions are: (Q1) How can people find the best keyword research tool to find more & expand their keywords?(Q2) Can they use free keyword research tool instead of paid one?
Here are my answers:
(A1) Actually, there are a lot of keyword research tools in the current market. Also, those keyword research tools are developed for their own purpose. I am trying to say that you have to choose each keyword research tool for its own purpose. My keyword research tool’s recommendation can be described shortly as below:
(1) For people who would like to advertise their products & services through Publish Network (e.g. AdSense, Clicksor, Chitika and Text-Link-Ads), I would recommed to use “Keyword Country” -Click Here To Learn More About Keyword Country.
(2) For people who would like to find more NICHE keywords, I would recommend to use “Keyword Discovery“; it allows you to tap into a high quality & extensive keyword source. Also, I would love to recommend to use “Keywords Analyzer” along with “Keyword Discovery” to get a maximize possiblity to find more NICHE keywords.
(3) For people who advertise in Pay-Per-Click campaign and use Publish Network Advertising (e.g. AdSense, Clicksor, Chitika, and Text-Link-Ads) together, I highly recommend to use “KeywordElite“
(4) For people who advertise ONLY in Pay-Per-Click campaign, I would recommend to use “Keywords Analyzer” for Google Adwords and “ClickAdEqualizer” for Overture & Google Adwords respectively.
(5) For people who advertise in Pay-Per-Click campaign along with implementing the “Ezine” marketing strategy, I would recommend you to use “AdwordAnalyzer“.
That’s all for my first answer!
(A2) Yes, you can use FREE keyword research tools. But those FREE tools are NOT good ENOUGH for you to become an expert keyword researcher and expand your keywords list. I am going to give you a few reasons why you have to use paid keyword research tool:(1) Save a TON of time to find more & expand your keywords list.(2) Find more & expand your massive keywords easily.(3) Free keyword research tools haven’t enough features for expanding your keywords.(4) Some free keyword research tools give you an inaccurate and limited keyword information.
That’s all for my keyword research tool review today!
zMillionDollars is a member of Wealthy Affiliate community.Click Here To Read More Articles About Keyword Research Tool.